Black & White Checkered Flooring Continuous Vinyl
FOR GARAGE & LARGE ROOM SIZES
Price per running (linear) ft.
Please note we have had a formulation change in this flooring in the past. If you are re-ordering to match flooring you ordered from a previous time, they may not perfectly match in texture. Please order a sample to ensure you are receiving the exact product you need.
FREIGHT SHIPPING NOTE: This item has to travel freight due it's large size. Freight is more of a "trip" charge rather than weight charge. The shipping price is often as much as the floor itself. Please check our Shipping tab for pricing. Or email us for a custom shipping quote for orders larger than listed. You can call or text in your quote or email us at:
We will need the following info for oversized custom quotes:
- Roll size (12' x ?)
- City, State & Zip code
- Residential, business or terminal pick-up - (home based businesses do not qualify as a business zone). Terminal pick-ups and business addresses are the same shipping rate.
Shipping this flooring to a business address or picking up at a terminal near you will decrease the shipping rate. If you can utilize a smaller width we have 8' goods
that can ship normal ground.
- Black & white continuous vinyl urethane flooring
- 12' wide roll for large rooms or garages.
- 9.75"x 9.75" checkerboard checkered square pattern
- Pure black and pure white color with no marbleizing colors
- Not individual sticky squares, but full sheet vinyl flooring
- Priced per linear ft. (example: You need a roll 12' x 22' put your qty. in at 22 and add to cart)
- Freight shipping (oversized) can cost more than the actual flooring. Please email us for a shipping quote before ordering.
- Adhesive not included. We sell adhesive/glue. 1 gallon of pressure sensitive adhesive for fiberglass backings covers approximately 20 sq. yards.
- Commercial grade flooring. Meaning a more durable product for heavy use and traffic.
- No name brand. Manufactured for us which keeps the pricing low without the branding.
- Medium sheen finish. Not too glossy, not too matte.
- If using a seam sealer, a FLEX seam sealer is recommended. If you cannot find that use a HIGH SHEEN seam sealer.
- If installing 2 or more pieces in your project please allow 1 extra foot of flooring per piece for pattern allowance.
- Tracking is only available after the 10th business day, in order to keep our overhead costs low and therefore passing the savings to you.
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
(805)-479-8454 M-F 9am-5pm PST
Allow 7-10 business days to receive. No signature required. Insurance included.
Please click on our RETURN POLICY/DAMAGES tab on our site
HOW TO MEASURE:
Flooring is 12' wide. If you need help measuring the correct size roll please email us your room dimensions, (not the square footage) to:
email@example.com or (805) 479-8454 M-F 9am-5pm PST
Example 1: Your garage measures 27' x 27'
You will need an 83' roll. (12' x 83'). Your installer will install 3 pieces of 27' + 2' extra for pattern allowance = 83'
You will have 2 seams for this garage install.
Example 2: Your kitchen measures 11' x 14'
You will need a 14' roll. (12'x14'). Your installer will install 1 piece of flooring 11'x14'. Cutting off 1'
You will have no seam for this kitchen install.
M-F 9am-5pm PST