Black & White Checkered Flooring
Continuous Roll Urethane Vinyl
FOR GARAGE & LARGE ROOM SIZES
(Price per "running" (linear) ft NOT Sq. ft.)
How to order: Change the qty. of 1 to however many feet you need. Then press ADD TO CART. For example, if you want a roll 12' x 23' you will change the 1 to a 23 then press update. Price is per running linear foot. Please order a sample to ensure you are receiving the exact product you need if you are unsure. All sales are final.
FREIGHT SHIPPING NOTE: This item has to travel freight due it's large size. Freight is more of a "trip" charge rather than weight charge. The shipping price is often as much as the floor itself. Please check our Shipping tab for pricing. Or email us for a custom shipping quote for orders larger than listed. You can call or text in your quote or email us at: Sales@checkeredfloor.com
Please understand that in rare cases and rural areas shipping may have surcharges we are unaware of. In this case we will call you with the new shipping quote. We will refund your order if you do not wish to continue. Often times just shipping to a business address will elevate the rural surcharge.
TEXT FOR FASTER SHIPPING RESPONSE
Call or Text: 805-479-8454 PST (faster text response)
We will need the following info if you need an oversized custom quote:
- Roll size (12' x ?)
- City, State & Zip code
- Residential, business or terminal pick-up - (home based businesses do not qualify as a business address). Terminal pick-ups and business addresses are the same shipping rate.
Shipping this flooring to a business address or picking up at a terminal near you will decrease the shipping rate. If you can utilize a smaller width we have 8'width
that can ship normal ground.
- Black & white continuous vinyl urethane flooring
- 12' wide roll for large rooms or garages.
- 9.75"x 9.75" checkerboard checkered square pattern
- Pure black and pure white color with no marbleizing colors
- Not individual sticky squares, but full sheet vinyl flooring
- Priced per linear ft. (example: You need a roll 12' x 22' put your qty. in at 22 and add to cart)
- Freight shipping (oversized) can cost more than the actual flooring.
- Please email or text us for a shipping quote before ordering.
- Adhesive not included. We sell adhesive/glue. 1 gallon of pressure sensitive adhesive for fiberglass backings covers approximately 20 sq. yards.
- Industrial grade flooring. Meaning a more durable product for heavy use and traffic.
- No name, generic brand. Manufactured for us which keeps the pricing low without the branding.
- Medium sheen finish. Not too glossy, not too matte.
- If using a seam sealer, a FLEX seam sealer is recommended. If you cannot find that use a HIGH SHEEN seam sealer. We sell the correct seam sealer.
- If installing 2 or more pieces in your project please allow 1 extra foot of flooring per seam for pattern allowance.
- Our 8' and 12' width flooring is the same price, however the shipping is significantly higher for the 12' width due to having to ship freight.
- Tracking is only available after the 10th business day, in order to keep our overhead costs low and therefore passing the savings to you.
- Please allow 7-10 business days to receive your flooring.
- Ships from our Georgia warehouse
- Customer service hours are 9am-5pm M-F California time zone
- Text for quick response 805-479-8454 PST
Customer Service: firstname.lastname@example.org
(805)-479-8454 M-F 9am-5pm PST
Please click on our RETURN POLICY/DAMAGES tab on our site
HOW TO MEASURE:
Flooring is 12' wide. If you need help measuring the correct size roll please email us your room dimensions, (not the square footage) to:
email@example.com or (805) 479-8454 Text M-F 9am-5pm PST
Example 1: Your garage measures 27' x 27'
You will need an 83' roll. (12' x 83'). Your installer will install 3 pieces of 27' + 2' extra for pattern allowance = 83'
You will have 2 seams for this garage install.
Example 2: Your kitchen measures 11' x 14'
You will need a 14' roll. (12'x14'). Your installer will install 1 piece of flooring 11'x14'. Cutting off 1'
You will have no seam for this kitchen install.
M-F 9am-5pm PST
(805) 479-8454 Office & Text